99-Days Return/Exchange Policy
Sheown.com online shop do sell based on our excellent designs and proven reliability. So the quality is guaranteed. Also we have a QA team to test your ordered products are functioning correctly before they are packed and sent to you. It is therefore imperative that you have seen all jewelry detailed described on our website before placing your order. Make sure that the spellings for names that need to be engraved are correct as well as the color, dimensions and any other details regarding your order. The policy begins from the date of delivered.
The following reasons are covered by FULL COVERGAGE Return/Exchange Policy:
- If paint is chipping, Crystals fall off, Broken chain, etc, please notify us immediately via e-mails and you will receive either a refund of your purchase or an exchange within 99 days. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
- If we sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, the personalized info is different from you provided to Sheown, or the quality of the products you received is defective, please notify us immediately via e-mails and you will receive either a refund of your purchase or an exchange within 15 days.
The following reasons are covered by 15 days LIMITED COVERGAGE Return/Exchange Policy(Customer is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement postage fees):
- If you chose the wrong size bracelet(s)/ring(s),or chain length.
- If personal reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, ordering numerous personalized items for the purposes of comparison or sizing ,or you do not see the detailed description etc.
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, those returns will incur a 30% restocking fee.
- Once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin production on the personalized items. If you would like to cancel or change your purchase, it is free within 24 hours. Please note that on all canceled or changed orders(after 24 hours) of personalized items there is a 30% restocking fee.
- Please note that you couldn’t cancel or change your purchase once we ship out your order.
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 99 days return policy, and we are not liable for these issues:
- Items which have been resized, updated and/or repaired do not qualify.
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your Sheownproduct. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
- Any orders received after 99 days from the date of delivered
- Items which have been used and damaged within 99 days from delivered date
Return Service Procedure:
- To request a return, please contact our customer service .One of reps will follow up with you via email with instructions. If you require assistance, please email us at email@example.com.If it is a quality issue, please provide a order# and attach clear photos of the items that represent the issue.
- Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- The returned item should be kept in its original condition in which you received them in.
- Return address (Please contact customer service for the return address)
Sheown reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please Contact our Customer Service Representatives.
For further information, you can contact Our Customer Services on:
Business Hours: 7:00pm to 4:30am Monday to Friday (EST)