Terms and Conditions
By purchasing from Sheown, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Sheown is aware that the security of your private information from the use of our website is an important concern. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Sheown will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information
PAYMENT & ORDER
- Currently, for safety and convenience, we prefer to accept credit card & Paypal as our main payment method.
- Orders will be shipped within 3-7 work days upon receiving. A tracking number will be e-mailed to you only after the order is shipped. Or check from order status page. For most part of worldwide, the orders are supposed to reach your door. Please track the status of the parcel via the tracking number provided in email. Then, contact local post office for parcel if not received within expected shipping time. Finally, contact us for further information
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Sheown are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Sheown site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Sheown offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Sheown has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Sheown’s original delivery estimates
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. we offer 99 day returns or exchange your items from the delivery date.
Notes: We are not always able to revise or cancel an order already dispatched. Orders has been dispatched will be treated in accordance with our Return policy
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Sheown strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, Sheown does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Sheown is accurate, complete, reliable,current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Sheown site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Sheown itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Sheown products are guaranteed against defects for 99 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Sheown disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Sheown site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Sheown arising from any product sold on the Sheown site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Sheown, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
- If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact Sheown customer service representatives.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response Time: Within 12 to 24 hours during weekdays (expect a delay during weekends and holidays)
@ Sheown 2017 All Rights Reserved